This one day trip includes private transportation from Prague to Český Krumlov and back plus a private guided tour up to 2 hours. With the convenience of a licensed professional tour guide, get acquainted with Cesky Krumlov, UNESCO site. The town has been bustling since medieval times, and the historical center is exquisitely preserved.
- Explore the beautifully preserved historic center of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic
- Wander around Krumlov Castle
- Enjoy lunch and beer at a local pub or restaurant (meal costs are your responsibility).
- Sightsee at your own pace, with flexibility for added attractions!
As a bonus you can choose to visit also:
Český Krumlov Castle interiors: Follow 1-hour guided castle tour in English (please note, only group tours of the castle are permitted) Surcharge CZK 280 per person.
Optional sightseeing stops along the way (please ask extra cost):
Ceske Budejovice: the city of Czech Budweiser beer
Hluboka castle: one of the most romantic castles in the Czech Republic or
Holasovice: UNESCO protected south Bohemian village
- Spend a day discovering South Bohemia
- Visit Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site